Simple Mehandi Design is an art that many people do not know how to apply. They waste hours and hours on the internet trying to find that perfect mehandi design and later fretting over it that they could not draw it. Ladies and Girlies do not worry, now that MehandiDesign.net (MDN) is here you shall never have to look at any other website again for any sort of design – be it a simplistic palm based mehandi or full featured bridal complex mehandi design.
Following are the Types of Simple Mehandi Designs that you girlies would find easy to apply and hassle free.
You Would Also Be Interested In: Gallery of Beautiful Mehandi Designs
1. Circular Design
Basic Circular Shape (Either rings or rings inserted inside rings) in beautiful coverture of leaves and patterns can be the most simplistic design ever. Here are few images for you to scout for:
2. Long Curvy Design (Straight in Line)
These designs are typically used in casual functions like Teej, Karvachauth (in Urban India though, these festivals are very popular in north and village areas). These are some what simple to draw from the cone of yours and take shape smoothly and artistically on your hand and leg within minutes of drawing the pattern. These designs are very widely available with most of the mehandi artists (Typically college girls duh!) in the form of a catalog or whatsapp images that their girlie friends send them over in case they needed it. Here are some of the designs that you may like:
3. Block and Ship
Block and ship is rarely used despite being a very simple mehandi design the reason being it is spread across the entire hand and stares you in the face saying yay I am lazy! 😀 Anyways the real reason is that due to the spread across area between the mehandi chunks is so large that at the end when the color starts withering away it gives a feeling of poorly pigmented hand when mehandi starts loosing its sheen. You can try some of these in case you feel lazy enough.
You Would Also Be Interested In: Some Complicated Yet Beautiful Mehandi Designs
How to Make Simple Mehandi Designs:
A step by step tutorial to start drawing Simple Mehandi Designs like experts is presented here, just follow the stpes 1 through 7 and you will be an expert in no time:
- Prepare mehandi in a cone or tube with a semi solid semi liquid paste that does not flow when the cup is turned upside down (to make sure that the thickness / viscosity is such that it stays at the place where it is applied)
- Once the tube / cone is prepared you first try out the design on a paper with pencil
- Once the pencil design is forzen start drawing the same design on the hand of the participant with a pen
- Once the design is frozen on the palm / hand etc start applying think mehandi on the inside most point first and then move outwards
- Ensure step 4 is done correctly otherwise you will end up smudging the mehandi on the outside
- Once inner circles are complete, you can move outwards to draw the other parts of the design
- Try filling out major left out gaps so that the design looks complete and flowy.
Hope you have enjoyed the post as much as I have writing it down. Cheers!